BellaOnline
The best part of making a list is the disagreement that follows - what do you think? Which places do/don't deserve to make the top ten?
Posted By: luxeinacity Re: 10 must see places in the Caribbean - 09/04/12 02:46 AM
I think Puerto Plata of Dominican Republic deserves to be in the top 10. It has rich white sand beaches where exclusive villas and resorts provide perfect vacation spots to many tourists.
I have to vote for Aruba. Not only is it beautiful with some of the clearest water, but the people are extremely friendly. Out of all the places in the world (36 countries and all 7 continents) I have visited, Aruba is at the top of my list of places to which I wish to return.
Posted By: sundancer Re: 10 must see places in the Caribbean - 09/05/12 04:32 PM
Just returned from Punta Canta last month. The ocean was not as blue as we expected and it was a little rough. It did not concern us though, because we had read the reviews before we booked our trip. Since we are from the East coast, we are used to a much rougher ocean.
Enjoyed it. People very friendly. Thinking of going back soon.
Sundancer
Embroidery Fashions Boutique

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: 10 must see places in the Caribbean - 07/09/18 09:09 PM
I always love swimming with the manta rays. It is just so soothing and relaxing. I'm a strong proponent of treasuring the natural beauty and wildlife of a location.
© BellaOnline Forums